For insurance companies, inspecting any reported damage takes an enormous amount of time and effort, which is often increased by the in-person inspections carried out by experts on site. However, digitalising the Damage Assessment now enables both the costs and time to be significantly reduced.
The Validity Check enables any reported damage to be checked quickly and includes both the GPS data and time the check is carried out in real time. It can also be used by insurance companies as a standardised monitoring system.
Optionally, on the basis of the data from the Digital Damage Assessment, value reports by external partners can also be added.
- Asset data
- Information about the availability, condition and location of the insured asset.
- Clear illustration of all the data and photos at a glance in the check result.
- Illustration of any historical damage for each asset.
- Open interface
- If necessary, the data can be easily transferred for the purpose of further external value reports.
- Reduced costs
- Time and cost-saving check and settlement of damage to all kinds of insured assets.
- No inspector required on site, the end customer carries out the check themself as your agent.
- Certainty about the actual existence and extent of any damage in no time at all.
- Complete transparency about the condition of the insured asset at any time you select.